Isn't it sad that we need to remind ourselves to relax? To stay calm? To reassure ourselves that things will be okay? Or to make ourselves see that things are, in fact, great! I guess thats the price we pay for growing up. We understand more, we have more responsibilities, and more stress. And people like me are one step further! If there is nothing to worry about, instead of enjoying the peace, I will worry about why there is nothing to worry about! There must be something that I am missing, that I have overlooked and will come to bite me later. Or I will be stressing out about how things didn't work out the way I had thought they would. Just feel down and low about the way the day went. Which is exactly how I am feeling right now. Tired, disappointed and frustrated. But I am going to follow my mantra, and am going to go home, take a nice hot bath, take a book and read it till I feel better! I am not going to think about anything else until I feel peaceful again.
Today I am grateful
- For the fact that nothing exactly went wrong today. Things got delayed, but nothing's quite broken
- For the fact that I am just tired, and not sick. A little bit of rest will fix this one!
- For the first lily that bloomed in my yard today :)
- For the chocolate cake we shared today at my manager's baby shower :)
- For all the help I am getting for fixing some issue at work
- For my very normal life
- For my family! I have recently heard so many stories of strange things going on, that I am appreciating my simple folks even more!