- For online bill payment. One click, and you're done. Think of all the paper that's saved! No paper bills (huge saving!), no envelopes, no checks, no stamps, and all that glue and ink saved as well! Oh, that was just me trying to sound oh-so-environment-conscious. Its actually just because it makes my life so easy and reduces at least some of the clutter that I am drowning under!
- For Netflix! Can you believe they have "Yeh Jo Hai Zindagi!". Am eagerly waiting for volume 1.
- For books. They can soothe, they can intrigue, they bring laughter (no tears, I don't read the tragic ones! I read "A Fine Balance" by Rohinton Mistry and it was so disturbing, I decided never again! I will stick to my Stephanie Plum series!), they take you to far of lands, they bring romance and joy. Everything! In the comfort of your own home (or park or train or beach or anywhere at all!)
- For the internet. Today, its because it keeps me connected with my sisters!
- For my perfect health. The doc looked almost astonished that someone can have such perfect blood pressure, cholesterol, blood sugar, WBC, RBC, and a whole host of other things that he checked. I am the perfect specimen :)
- For my perfect eye-sight! I am so glad I don't have to go through the hassle of glasses or contacts, and whatever else that comes with it
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Online bill payment!
I am grateful....