Today I am grateful...
- For coffee! Or else I would simply have slept my life away!
- For my job. I get to do what I like, and I like what I do!
- For my colleagues! Its like a family, no kidding!
- For my cushy, comfortable life. Nothing seems to be wrong :) (And yet this "empty" feeling...sigh...)
- For oh, I really don't know. Lets see. Ok, well, for, lotion! I hate it when my skin feels dry (who doesn't). I love lotion (especially if its fragrance free!)
And this is what made me laugh today:
- Pri and her comments to me! Love your humor, Doc!
- Pri's post about Love...A universal feeling. Mast hai.
- A little devil toy on a car. Yeah, I have taken a pic (but of course!). Will post it on my pic blog if its come out good.
Mantra for today: (This is a new feature. Starting from today, I will think of a mantra to follow for the day)
I feel lucky today
And well, I did start feeling better once I thought about it. Woke up feeling really down. And remembered I had written this in a comment on Keshi's blog, and decided to will myself to feel good and lucky. Been feeling much better since then! I feel lucky because..well...there is nothing wrong, nothing to feel unlucky about!
Wishing a lot of luck to you as well :)
Something special today: I stitched the pants I am wearing today. I am actually feeling quite proud!