When in doubt, assume the best!
In other words, be more trusting, try to not to suspect the other person's motives.
We typically tend to assume the worst when in doubt. More often than not, we end up embarrassed that we let our imagination run so wild! So, lets assume the best!
I know it sounds a little too optimistic, I know, we do need to be cautious, the world is not that simple, etc, etc, but assuming the best may also reduce the misunderstandings that get created with pretty much every breath we take, with every step we walk! Just believe in the goodness, at least of those we know, ok, people?
And now for today's blessings...
Today I am grateful
- For water! Enough said :)
- That Veens is BACK, with some GREAT news!
- For all the freaks that I met today, which made me feel less of a freak!
- For the garbage collection service. Seriously, I can't imagine what I would do with all the trash if they didn't come to take it every week. Funny things come to mind when you start thinking, ain't it! (ok, now I am back to feeling like a freak!)
- For this particular colleague of mine who thinks its his personal responsibility to make everyone laugh :) And he does such a good job! Thanks dear! You make life happier!
- For that one friend who listened to my looooong rant last night, she just listened, without giving any unwanted advice. Listened until the rant didn't make any sense anymore...which means...the rant died, she helped me get rid of it! Thanks dear! You rock! You always know the right thing to say!
- To xh and ceedy, for giving me tips for my pictures. But xh, if you tell me to go take pictures at 2:00am, my husband will say "iska ilaaj karayenge kya"? (Thats what he says to me in response to all my antics)
- For all the folks who take time to read my ramblings, if not for them, I would not be writing!
- For my dear, dear husband. 'Nuff said about him too!
- Talking to a friend after a long, long time.
- Chatting with veens, she had me in splits!
- Watched "When Harry Met Sally" and "Frasier" yesterday. Just too good!
- My husband and the things he says. Total nuts!
- I am wearing a watch my father-in-law gave me
- I am wearing my mother's ear-rings (I just decided to take 'em, and she was quite glad to give 'em)
- I am wearing a necklace a real nice relative of mine gave me
- I am wearing my beeeautiful engagement ring (well, this I do everyday of course), that my husband gave me.
Am missing Pri today, she hasn't visited me yet :( Am surprised how quickly I get attached to people